Due to conference space limits and the increasing number of abstracts submitted each year, the AGC Board of Directors adopted the following requirements:
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance/rejection.
- Only those submitted abstracts with at least one author fully registered for the conference will be considered for acceptance.
- Submitted abstracts must follow this abstract format: Abstract Example. Please note the 200-word length limit.
- All submitted abstracts must include an author who is registered for the conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the "submit abstract" email link below.