Due to conference space limits and the large number of abstracts submitted to the conference, the AGC Board of Directors has adopted the following abstract submission guidelines:
- An abstract must be submitted for all papers and posters intended for presentation at the conference.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance/rejection.
- Only those submitted abstracts with at least one fully-registered author for the conference will be accepted (abstracts can be submitted, but they will not be fully accepted until the registration of at least one author has been verified).
- Each conference registrant is limited to one abstract submission: one paper or one poster.
- The paper/poster submission formats exemplified in the following sample document show all information needed to submit an abstract: Abstract Samples.
- Please note the abstract body must fall within a 200-word length limit.
- The abstract submission deadline for AGC 2019 is July 15, 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the form below (be sure to click the "submit" button at the bottom of the form to complete your submission).
Copyright © Applied Geography Conferences, Inc. All rights reserved.