Due to conference space limits and the large number of abstracts submitted each year, the AGC Board of Directors has adopted the following abstract guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted for all papers and posters intended for presentation at the conference.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance/rejection.
- Only those submitted abstracts with at least one author fully registered for the conference will be considered for acceptance.
- Submitted abstracts must follow the abstract formats specified here: Abstract Examples.
- Please note the abstract body must fall within a 200-word length limit.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the "submit abstract via email" link below (will be activated on April 1, 2018).