Due to conference space limits and the large number of abstracts submitted each year, the AGC Board of Directors has adopted the following abstract guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted for all papers and posters intended for presentation at the conference.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance/rejection.
- Only those submitted abstracts with at least one author fully registered for the conference will be accepted (abstracts can now be submitted, but they will not be accepted until at least one author has registered).
- Submitted abstracts must follow the abstract formats specified here: Abstract Examples.
- Please note the abstract body must fall within a 200-word length limit.
- The abstract submission deadline for AGC 2018 is June 8, 2018.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the "submit abstract via email" link below (submission button is now active).