Due to conference space limits and the large number of abstracts submitted each year, the AGC Board of Directors has adopted the following abstract guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted for all papers and posters intended for presentation at the conference.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance/rejection.
- Only those submitted abstracts with at least one fully-registered author for the conference will be accepted (abstracts can now be submitted, but they will not be accepted until at least one author has registered).
- The paper/poster submission formats exemplified in this sample document show all information needed to submit an abstract: Abstract Samples.
- Please note the abstract body must fall within a 200-word length limit.
- The abstract submission deadline for AGC 2018 has now been extended to June 25, 2018.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the form below (be sure to click the "submit" button at the bottom of the form to complete your submission).
Copyright © Applied Geography Conferences, Inc. All rights reserved.